Sunday, September 21, 2014

Rocky


If I could, I would hum the theme song to Rocky, da da daa, but probably just the mere mention of it is enough to drive you bonkers the rest of the day hearing it inside your head! So sorry!  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps is releasing this muscle-bound he-man today and Rocky is his name! But admit it, Tommy or Teddy just wouldn't do!

Just so you know, I'll be hit or miss this week! I am so excited and pleased to share with you the wonderful and exciting time I am in for.  My good blog buddy and friend, Lynn Hayes, of Lynn's Creative Crafts is coming all the way from Texas to my house for a week! Lynn and I have been online friends for a long time but we've never met in person! Action packed and crafting times ahead! Welcome to Pennsylvania Texas Lynn! 

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Tammy, such a great image and wonderful colouring.
    I hope you have an enjoyable week with your friend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Tammy, fun image.. Well you and Lynn have a great time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Tammy, I'm so happy for you! Hope you both have a fantastic time....lots of wine and crafty fun! Fab work on today's card too.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and of course his name has to be Rocky! I know you and Lynn will have a fantastic time! Have one for me while y'all are at it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You already know how much I'm looking forward to getting on that big plane and start heading your way. Yep, good times on the horizon now!!!

    Love your card too. He's a cutie and Rocky is a good name for this brute!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love that fun masculine boxing image!! Perfect card for a guy Tammy and your coloring always knocks my socks off! :) Love those papers too!! Enjoy your visit you lucky girls!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a champion Tammy...fabulous male card.Hope you have a fantastic week with your friend..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great image Tammy - and thanks for your continued support! Big Hugs to you Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - this is so fun! I love that image and the sentiment and your awesome coloring. Would make anyone smile! Hugz to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so cute, Tammy! You really rock the coloring! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's hilarious! I marvel at your coloring. Have a wonderful time with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Tammy, love the image, such fun.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card Tammy I love the fun image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun image and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this muscle-bound hunk! What a fun masculine card, Tammy!!

    Wishing you and Lynn a week of crafty adventures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!