Thursday, August 23, 2012

Paper Temptress and Stella Friends - Wine Alone


I am a dedicated user of Cryogen White cardstock from The PaperTemptress when it comes to printing digital images and applying color. Proof is in the pudding as they say so I printed the ever lovable, Stella Friends - Wine Alone from Bugaboo Stamps on Cryogen and colored it with Bic Markers that I purchased at the grocery store! I embossed RC #100 Burgundy cardstock for the background and framed the image on RC#100 Iron Ore cardstock. And just for the record, I am a firm believer that Friends don't let Friends wine alone!

18 comments:

  1. Classic, I love it!
    Cheers
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous Tammy - must get this one coloured up soon! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and card and such a true statement! How did you like the Bic markers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! And you my friend, never let me "wine" alone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image on this card Tammy! Such fun!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant Tammy, I like the fun image and the embossing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! This is just darling girl!! I love your coloring too of course!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring with those Bic markers!
    VERY cute Tammy........great sentiment and image!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a dangerous trio! I think these girls have seen it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Love these funny ladies and the sentiment is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who woulda thought that Bic markers could look sooo good...this is fabulous, Tammy!!!!! The image is adorable and what a great textures background!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, how funny to see your card today -- I bought this image and a few others from Bugaboo a few days ago. These ladies look great colored up. I can't wait to make this for a friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I second the Cryogen paper. Probably could use crayolas and it would look lovely. Thanks for the referral.
    Love the image and .... I AGREE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!