Monday, June 25, 2012

Wishing you Sunshine!

I recently had my kitchen painted which is where I sit and color images because of the lighting. I did not wish all my beauty to distract the four young painters armed with paintbrushes and rollers, nor did I want to make them work around me. Instead, I disappeared to the basement where my craft area is located and tried out some new techniques from Jennifer McGuire's online class.

As a result of all the work and confusion associated with the painting, or maybe it was the paint fumes, I neglected to post that my blog was one of the spot prizes for Just Inklined's Blog Hop. So without further delay, the winner is Pam (Nedlut). Pam please email me so I can send you the image.

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Tammy, I like the cloud cut outs and the bling.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way this turned out. Love all the "silver linings" and the placement of the bling - so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card design, Tammy! Love the cut-outs. We'll have to send you to the basement more often!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. The cloud die cuts are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the colors you used....love the glitter (despite the fact I am scared of it)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy this is gorgeous it is so lovely to see a bit of sunshine the design is fantastic.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Love the sun and the cut out clouds! Great card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this tenfold! With all our rain, I could use a sunny day! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card inspired by J. MCGuire--- (I follow her too).
    Love the clouds....--- beautiful.
    I hope your weather IS good like the card shows!!
    Hello SUMMER!!!
    n

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card....I just love your clouds with the silver lining and how you added the sentiment on the cloud....genius idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome design with these positive and negative clouds!! Great card, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you did the clouds on this Tammy. If you ever make a card like this for me, please change the word "sunshine" to "clouds"! I've had enough of this freakin' sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!