Monday, May 23, 2011

Paper Piecing

Time for another Squigglefly challenge, can you believe its Monday again? This week Chelsea's team is providing you with inspiration showcasing Squigglefly images and paper piecing. I printed Diane Knott's fruit trio on different papers, then I used a background stamp and a touch of distressing to get a charming notecard that I can use to keep in touch with a friend. Now it's your turn to show us what you can do. To be eligible to win the prize you must use a Squigglefly image. If you do not have one, treat yourself or try a freebie.

By the way, do you know what the apple said to the pear and the lemon? --- Orange you glad we're not grapefruit!

15 comments:

  1. Tammy, you crack me up! I really love the papers you picked, but gosh you did a wonderful job making the papers look textured and dimensional! The little jewel on each fruit is a nice touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL your too funny! I love this card and your paper pieced fruits look amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you paper pieced it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and your paper choices are fantastic. Your background has a linen look to it - very cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute Tammy. Love how you paper pieced them..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous papers for this fabulous paper-pieced fruit! Sensational card, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Tammy and just wonderful paper piecing. Wonderful colors too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!! Love how you added your little inside joke there dear!! :) I love your papers and creative idea hun!! Great take with the challenge! Smiles, *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love this card. It just may be my favorite card of yours. Fabulous dahling! Your joke was terrible, but it still made me SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paperpieced fruit = delicious card!

    I'm baaaack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card, Tammy! Wonderful colours and I love the paper piecing! Hugs delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like this card! It's simple and sweet! Also, I love the gems on the fruit! Plus, the background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Tammy, they look so FUN! Thank you again for using my designs and thank you for your comments on my blog today. I'm going to check out the link you told me about.
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice card!!! This is looking simple and neat. I love those fruits and the buttons.. Thanks for this nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh I love this card...so whimsical!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!