Monday, May 16, 2011

Anything BUT the Usual

Today Vicki's team sets the pace for the Squigglefly challenge. The challenge is "anything BUT the usual". It's a good thing that I am not on Vicki's team because I struggle when I am asked to go outside my box, after all, I love my box! Since I do like to participate each week, I used Fun Flowers by Paulette Rich Long of Squigglefly. You can play along but to win a prize you must use a Squigglefly image. You can shop at Squigglefly or snag one of their freebies. And speaking of freebies, in honor of Squigglefly's 400th follower at Scrapbook News and Review, there are two new Shy Bears by Lynne Stansbery available here








14 comments:

  1. So bright and happy...and I do love those cute little smiling faces on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers within a flower and the bright papers you used. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright,bold and summery :).. love the happy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tammy, I don't know WHY you think you have a hard time hun!! This is totally gorgeous and I love the bright colors, the happy floral theme with the big flower!! Excellent job hun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and fun Tammy! Love that big flower. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, Tammy, with all the polka-dots and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how bright and cheerful this is! Wow! What a pick-me-up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammy, I think this is really cool! I adore the way you've made it look like a big flower with the tiny flowers inside! That is just creative. The holey borders on the side are neat too. I think you should get out of your box more often no matter how snuggly it is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flowers, flowers, everywhere - and I LOVE it!!! So pretty and bright and just great!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. a very cheery card...for a very gloomy looney today. (PMS sucks.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Now that is a colourful card. You could not be anything but happy when you saw this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really happy card. Those little flowers are the cutest things. Like what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun and fabulous design, Tammy....I sooo love the bright, pretty colors and your flowers within the big flower look awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a bright and sunny card for spring, Tammy.
    I liked the cuttlebug swiss dots that looks like you put in it.
    Very nice!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!