Monday, April 25, 2011

Black and White Combo

It's my team's turn to offer inspiration for the new Squigglefly challenge that starts today. The object is to use a black and white combo which is much harder then I though. In fact, I had to add a minuscule touch of red, after all, what good is a ladybug if its not red, I guess it would just be a bug. Curious Kitty, by Nate Owens is available at Squigglefly.   To play along with us, use any image, although to be eligible for the prize, you must use a Squigglefly image. If you would like to try an image, check our the freebies that are available.

13 comments:

  1. Tammy I LOVE your all (almost) black and white card! Cute image too. I, like you, always want to add a little color too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love how you added the little touch of red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious pair!! I love this delightful image, Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable - Love the black and white patterned paper you incorporated - LOVE THIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love the image and you're right, b/w is harder than it seems. Great job on your kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's adorable - that splash of red is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tammy, this is exactly what I needed to see for my black and white butterfuly card trade for my class on Wednesday! Thanks, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I bet it was hard to use only black & white. Great job Tammy! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love it!!!!!! What an adorable image - and that little lady bug is the perfect splash of color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how you did these squares and that cat is just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great digi. Love that cross hatching technique.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling! Love the black and white and that adorable kitty! You did a great job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, Tammy... really like what you did with my kitty and bug doodle. Cute and creative!
    Nate
    (http://www.nateowens.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!